Monday, July 23, 2007

4th week blog

1. Looking back at the list of your positive characteristics and qualities, what do you feel and realize about it?
Answer:
I feel relieve cause now I know what characteristics and qualities I do have.

2. The Golden Rule says, "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."

a. Given the following situations, how would you like to be treated by your teachers and schoolmates:
when you have given wrong answers to the questions during recitation;
won't laugh at me or something.Backstab.

when you are expressing your opinion during class or group discussion;
maybe silence is better when in that situation.

when you are giving suggestions during group work or presentation;
the presence of a listening student or classmates.

when you commit mistake;
only give a comment so I won't do it anymore.

when you don't like doing what they ask you to do;
Respect me for what I do not like.

when they want to give you comments or suggestions?
maybe tell it to me or talk to me.

b. Considering the given ideas on how to treat others with restpect what can you commit to yourself in terms of dealing with the MCL commmunity: teachers, students, employees, security, maintenance/janitors and canteen personnel?
-Respect them and I know they will respect me also.

No comments:

YFC-Youth For Christ

YFC-Youth For Christ

YFC-Youth For Christ

YFC-Youth For Christ