Thursday, August 30, 2007

3rd week journal entry.....

1. Write your thoughts/reflection about the Freshmen Night using the guide questions below:
a. What were the things, scenes and events you have seen during the Freshmen Night?
b. What were your feelings/emotions during the event?
c. What did you like most about the event?
d. What did you dislike during the event?
e. What have you realized/learned from this experience?
f. Any remarks for the MCL administrators.

-I sense a very good and well prepared night for us freshmen and the alpha batch of the mcl. I felt excited and happy to see some of the cool and interesting bands and choir that partake that event! I like the mapua concert singers they are really enjoying, I also like the MOm'S CaKe! I didn't like the chicosi b'cuz its all about shouting its not very good to hear. The administrators are great!They could do it some other time this year!

2. Write a reflection about one of your significant classroom experiences during the past few days at MCL. This could be something positive or negative. Use the outline below:

- the date/time of experience
- details of the story/experience (people, location, event/situation, reactions of the people around.
- your feelings and reactions during this experience
- your learning/realization from the experience


+At highschool I am usually late but here, i got to get up and go straight to school cause I have a cery long journey coming to school even going home. The people are great. Some students friendly and nice. At first I felt embarassed but I got my friends and classmates i got friendly and created camariderie.

1 comment:

teshi said...

elow kuya paul... wui... sorry na... hindi mo pa din ako nipupuna eh... ingat poh!

YFC-Youth For Christ

YFC-Youth For Christ

YFC-Youth For Christ

YFC-Youth For Christ