Wednesday, August 15, 2007

5th meeting journal entry.....

“The Most Challenging Thing I have ever Accomplished”

I have accomplished a lot of things. I learned how to drive, but at first it was tricky. Its how you realese the clutch pedal while stepping on the gas pedal. The car was always dying but after a bit I got the hang of it. It took me a lot of gutz to race cars also. But I got poor on putting a customize car into its finished look.
Because it really cost a lot of money customizing it. Anyways thats one of the things I want to accomplish. Another one is serving God. I haven't accomplished it yet because I really have to do first what God wants me to live life. And I think I could handle it but I still do a lot of bad things to him. I know I can accomplish it through living by his words and wisdom.

No comments:

YFC-Youth For Christ

YFC-Youth For Christ

YFC-Youth For Christ

YFC-Youth For Christ