Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Reaction on the Documentary....

What have you realized/learned from your experience?
-that the world we are living in is getting so poluted. because of us people living in it.

Your feelings and emotions while watching the movie
-at first I realy got bored and just as I was going to leave the room..I found out things that would make me enjoy watching the movie..so I finnished the movie without a thing on my head about the movie...

Your realization after watching the movie
-I realize that there are a lot of things that is happening in the world that other people cannot understand...


The specific actions you can commit to take care of the environment
-by helping others to understand the meaning of global warming..and how they can prevent to do things to makes the world heat that much....

No comments:

YFC-Youth For Christ

YFC-Youth For Christ

YFC-Youth For Christ

YFC-Youth For Christ